Tuesday, August 27, 2019

If you wait, I will wait

No new news. Just have to wait wait wait until possibly Friday, I guess? Maybe after the weekend? I was under the impression that most clinics called with day 5 results, which would be Wednesday. Tomorrow. My paperwork says Friday. The nurse said that because of the holiday weekend, don’t be surprised if it doesn’t happen until TUESDAY, which makes no sense because the embryos would
be 11 days at that point and they have to be frozen by day 7 latest, I believe. 
I’m stuck somewhere between staying positive/happy/successful with this retrieval and not allowing myself to get my hopes up/panicked/worries we will end up with 0 normal embryos. 
Waiting is always the worst part, I just want to know one way or the other. It is such a mentally draining part of this entire journey, alllll of the waiting. The waiting to ovulate, waiting to take a pregnancy test, waiting to see if the pregnancy is viable. Waiting for test results. Waiting for appointments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment