Thursday, October 3, 2019

Emotional, cycle day thirty-effing-eight

So many triggers the past few days and I have been crying and feeling so helpless and alone. There is SO much waiting in the IVF process, and no one really talks about how long it actually takes. Time has been going by so slowly since we started this. Part of me wishes we just did a fresh transfer...the chances would have been 50/50, since we ended up with 9 embryos and 5 genetically normal (2 partial mosaic, so maybe a little less than 50% chance). I could potentially be 7/8 weeks pregnant by now. It is hard not to think about “what if’s” and every single possible scenario when going through this.
A few people have reached out with such kind thoughtful words today, which has helped. I need to look into acupuncture and therapy. Hoping my FET cycle starts tomorrow!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment