Friday, September 27, 2019

Come onnnnn FET cycle

So I’m not sure if this rage is from PMS or from “coming down from hormones” from my egg retrieval cycle, but it is in high gear. Doesn’t help when my significant other is defensive and condescending instead of understanding and patient. I’m hoping it is PMS because it feels like I have known about my embryos and have been waiting around forever. There is so much waiting in this process, and I’m far from patient. On top of feeling crazy highs and lows, I have been so disappointed with the lack of any sort of contact from certain people, as previously expressed. Realllly needing to get over this hump so I can focus on the positive.

1 comment:

  1. Hormones & PMS - your body is going through changes you can’t control & it prob feels like crazy times plus thewaiting & waiting ... very frustrating, but the egg transfer is closer than it ever was!! Hang on Gilly - it’ll be happening soon! 😘

    ReplyDelete